NOVEMBER


NOVEMBER

a great new way to blogging



Breaking out of a shell --- living anew!


I was thinking hard a few days ago about my status as a blogger.

I wonder, how much have I expand? What expectations have I achieved?

In my struggle in answering these questions, i recalled my vain efforts in making this blog.

I started my blog last February with a thought that i could revolutionize cyberspace. My first post, EVERYTHING SEXY: EVERYTHING ABOUT WRITING , is my protest against the modernist world but also my support to existential positivist and post-modernist thinking as primary beacons in living social cyberspace lives. I also themed this revolution with the process of 'writing'. The 'writing' symbolizes, of course, blogging. My first post also involve my transformation from the traditional writer type to a cyberspace writer. This acceptance is validated by my acceptance of 'SEX' as a part of me, and therefore started the REVOLUTION. The allusion of the 'SEX' is to produce an transforming effect to conquer the modernism . Sex is a revolution so as my blog. With this first goal, have i revolutionized cyberspace?

I realized last night that i did not revolutionize cyberspace but instead I revolutionized myself.

With these new effort of revolutionizing myself as a blogger, I wonder, what position have I achieved?

I posted my retraction a few days ago. I know that it was an important cue that i am leading into something big. I does not only validated my position as a blogger, but showed me my direction in blogging. I slept last Monday night with a thought that my blog, with a daily number of visitors of 15 to 23 viewers, is not enough. I still have to give it a character, a self. After receiving a reaction from ____________ about my post two months ago, i shifted my perspective as a blogger. I became more aware of myself, of my presence in cyberspace. I know from that experience that my blog is becoming bigger. With this experience, i paused for a few days, to discontinue my efforts in blogging. I have to think and to plan for November, a new season of blogging.

With this introductory post to a whole new type of blogging experience, i welcome everyone of you in these efforts. This is a new revolution.

I am thinking more of art, more of films, and more of my life experiences. This is my new way. This is my new future.

Ciao! God bless!