QUESTIONS: interviewed by a Ghost


QUESTIONS: interviewed by a Ghost

a weird post!



BORED!
Photo credit to this site(click here!)


I got this from Levi's multiply site. He was my classmate last sem in ChE 32! Some of you might know why my post are getting more nonsensical these days. I am hoping the "spell" will finally fade tomorrow. I am so trapped right now.

But then here it goes!


Your name plus "y"?
Adriany!

Two feelings at the moment?
Unhappy and Discombobulated

What are you listening to right now?
Gustavo Santaolalla - Last song ng Babel(2006)

Describe where you are right now?
In my dorm room.

The highlight of your week?
My writer's block X-(

What are you craving to have right now?
To finish my philosophical analysis on Starbucks!

What are you scared of?
Not fulfilling my aim for today: finish my analysis!

Do you have to work tomorrow?
Yes.

How many houses have you lived in?
Four.

Last friend you talked to online?
Clarisse Cledera

Who was the last person to text message you?
0917338140*

What did it say?
"Musta?"

What'd you say?
"Cnu 2?"

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes! when i was elementary and fat as a pig, my classmate told me i looked like Moy-Moy of Home Along the Riles

Do you speak any language other than English?
Yup.

Last thing you watched on tv?
Gateway Asia: Cinema Asia - India --- DISCOVERY CHANNEL! amazed by the color of indian films!

What did you realize today?
One's creativity has bounds! :-(
Plus, we cannot create meaningful and valuable art without our senses.

Hold hands with anyone today?
Yes, with RJ and some male stranger during "Our Father's Prayer" at the 11 o'clock mass at Parish of Holy Sacrifice.

What were you doing at 7:45AM this morning?
Sleeping.

What will you be doing tomorrow?
If God would give me another day(tomorrow), i would go with Manuel to Recto to buy books for my 2nd Sem subjects!

Have you ever been to a strip club?
Not yet!

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Rocky Road.

What was the last thing you cried about?
Dancer in the Dark (2000) by Lars Von Trier

What are you wearing right now?
A High School 2004 science contest Shirt(old clothes are super comfortable) and old brown shorts!

What was the last thing you ate?
A Bag of Sung-Song Peanuts.

Have you bought any drugs this month?
Yeah. Stress Tabs.

Day been rough?
Yes! it was rainy and my chucks are soaked! X-(

Look to your left what do you see?
My stupid door.

Do you use chapstick?
Occasionally, when my lips are chapped

What is your favorite number?
23 - Prime(mathematics) inspired, not michael jordan.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My Retraction Post on Manila Waters. Click here!

Last song listened to?
Gustavo Santaolalla - Opening.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don't hate people. I love them.

Are you waiting for something?
No.
Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
No. Unless she's Giselle Bundchen (but i don't mean to say that Giselle is addicted to drugs, i don't know her. But given the possibility i would date her!)


The hottest supermodel: Giselle Bundchen!
Photo credit from this site!(click here!)


Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
Hmmm.... I have one.

Is there someone you want to fight?
Yes! My judo teacher, Maam Reylin.

Has any one ever told you they'll love you forever no matter what?
Yes.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Now. Because of my unfinished post for today.

What is wrong with you right now?
Blocked. No creative energy.

Who was last to cook for you?
My mother! I love my mother's spaghetti, i asked her to mimic the spaghetti she used to make when i was a little boy. I missed those times.

What does your bestfriend call you?
Ad.

Do you know who Brendon Urie is?
No. Sorry not a big fan of pop music.

Who do you love?
Ma Neng and Pa Dan

What are you excited about?
Tomorrow's Recto adventure!

Do you like coffee?
Yes. Cannot sleep without one.
Have you drunk any milk today?
Nope.

How about orange juice?
Yes.
Do you like the taste of blood?
Nope. What a question!!!
Will you get drunk when you turn 21?
I got drunk when i turned 18 with my bestfriend, so by 21 it's possible.
What was the last thing you bought?
Mr. Chips.

When is the next concert you’re attending?
I hope i can attend the UPSA at Nov. 11. but i'd rather not.

What color are your eyes?
Black.

What’s your favorite movie?
No answer. But my number 1 on my list is Dancer in the Dark (2000), a Palme d'Or last 200 at Cannes'

How many months till your birthday?
8.

Pepsi or Coke?
Not a big softdrinks fan.


I finished it.