LUMIERE 1 - CINEMA 21: LOVE

photo experiment and love thoughts



Technique: 15-step interval shots, establishing emphasis on a single element.


You are a love...

...that I can never hold on to.


But I tell you, you are special to me...


...in some mysterious ways.


Life is...
...short.

I have to believe...

...that happiness is encapsulated in small moments...

...like when we sat on a bus...

...with your skin touching mine.


Love does not exist solely for the reason...

...of finding happiness in both ways...

...to you and from you.

I'm still holding on to you...
...even when i think it's not right...


...even when everything is uncertain...

...even when i know i will be hurt...

...i still hold on to you.

For I always know...

...whenever I feel your presence...

...whenever you brush your hand on mine...

...I am happy.

Life can be so short...

...I have to cherish small moments like this...

...even if they do not last forever...


Love exists...
...in a short time...

...you do not even know it's there...

L