FILM BLOGS EARN ONLINE

opening-the-package post




Yesterday, my father sent me a JRS package from our town in Bicol. Enclosed are my parent's ITR (Income tax return) for my dorm application and.... tsadan.... MY FIRST EVER Google Mailer.

So let's open the mail.



JRS-Express, for me, is the most convenient delivery system in the Philippines.
Our family have been using their services for decades since they
started their company last 1961. They haven't failed us ever


So there it is. I put my hometown address there so the mail
took about 6 six weeks from California, USA.
But it came! haha!


I love Google.


This is the inside of the mailer. It contains the PIN number to
activate my payment. I can't tell you how much, but it's a sufficient
amount for a small party, haha!


So there you have it, me, all plumped up and the Google mailer. Wee!



My blog do earn online.

So why not start a blog.