DECEMBER...

...and the days to come.


So , two weeks to go before Christmas Break ehh ehh ehh ehh ehh..

I have it: Starbucks planner for next year. As I planed for my two weeks ahead, I prepared a cup of coffee for my chocolate-topped brownies. It seems that my two weeks will be filled with film screenings, call brigades, and organization gatherings. Christmas, is it not? but i don't get the hang of the humid, hot Christmas air, with streets empty, and the sun disappearing at five. If BryanBoy is at Moscow and as Arbogast toppled down for the holidays with these words: "Soon enough, the back of my head will start itching and I'll be back here, posting like a maniac. But in the meantime, in-between time, I'm content to be quiet.", I am still struggling with my project of the year. Thirty one days and counting...

But have a cup of coffee my friend and enjoy the holidays...



I don't care eh eh eh eh eh...

Ciao!
***