Gouttes d'eau sur pierres brûlantes (2000)

... or Water Drops on Burning Rocks...

Warning: For mature readers only, or for those who have reached cinematic quintessence.


BUT! Ozon is fun: melancholia.

.
. .
. . .

The corners of my head...


...are squared (unsquared).

You have red hair...
...I know...
... and green eyes...


...is it symmetry?...
...as all doors have?...


. vis . a . vis.


...Life --->
<--- is figures traced by light...


... and the parallelisms...

...dichotomies...



The comparative and meticulous weight of things past...




... come...

come along...


... the blood of the Sabbath...


...to look at oneself whole...


...lying down...


... and cigarettes in my head... to be as it is...


... or not...


I smoke, blow. So as the wind, as it goes.


...Oh melancholia...


Let me call him... uhmmm...


...queer...

... dead...


...death...


Fin de Ozon, my friends. Fin de Ozon.


E
xperimental again!


Ciao!
****