Something to learn from Sean Combs

a commentary


I'd puke if i tried, but i must release this bubbling stress.

Last night was hyper. it's my first 7-hour straight cram study and everything broke apart. But then i trod on, I was strict on my time so i had this idea to make shifts on my super-study-cram. thing. It's my old style in studying.


What style?

Well, it's a 1-hour-study-and-fifteen-minutes-break. During break time you have to do something else totally unrelated to the topic your studying. in my case, it's contemporary topics on BIOLOGY. I write on a yellow pad paper divided into four equal sections by perpendicular red lines. basically, it functions as my note sheet. I would put everything relevant to it without any hesitation or whatever, just scribble continuously until my alarm went on.

Every time the alarm goes berserk, i would stop, take a piss or read DETAILS: MEN'S STYLE MANUAL. It's a great stress reliever, full of colors and provides a lot of tips on MEN'S Fashion. yeah, I'm kinda looking forward for a wardrobe change so i bought this for a couple of bucks and treated it as my secondary 'bible'(forgive my word if there are extremists here!). So i browse and browse for fifteen minutes, learning the essentials of pants, T-Shirts, and Tuxedo, and everything in between.


I particularly like Sean Combs' way of dealing with fashion. He said, and I quote with immense joy:
"Women are going to tell you they love a man who's huggable --- that they like something they can hold on to --- but at the end of the day, nothing compares to a toned body. There's nothing wrong with letting it all hang out, but when you care, it shows."
Okay, don't start judging me! I want to quote this because it comes from a very professional, well accomplished person. I respect Sean Combs for being great singer and also a fashion designer. This is something most of (fat) guys must know. It reminds me of Pink's song that i wanted to imitate just to make myself agree with Sean Combs.



Am i bulimic? a self referential question indeed. (Don't start okay! Give me time to talk it out!) With this rather significant question, i swear no body's gonna listen. Yeah! Well, this is something that i used to say when i was trying to make me like a total Mark Walberg or the replica of Vin Diesel. I tried everything to look like them, but instead i turned into turd. Poor me!

I did tried to dive for the gym but genes(forget BIO adrian!) would not agree with me. And now i am trying to make it as a social construct so i am trying to befriend 'non-fat' people, except for the bubble guy downstairs. I have everything in place, only coffee in the morning, branch but a little light, and regular dinner. If you are a nutritionist, please do give me advice on my eating habits. And I swear I really need the assistant of the following:

1) A GYM BUDDY preferably a before-and-after type that of home shopping networks'
2) A Personal Trainer - to pump up my confidence of achieving the ultimate Lacanian figure of the phallic male (psychoanalysis stuff, don't fuss)
3) A Personal, i repeat, personal nutritionist - the one who cooks and prepare my healthy food everyday
4) A Personal Psychiatrist - to counsel me on self-esteem and handling stress (o.O)
5) A Personal Secretary - to arrange my everyday schedule even though I'm in collage.

Anything you would like to suggest anything in reference to my quest towards perfecting 'the self'?


--------------------



On the other side of the UNIVERSE, let's talk about films.

the 140-character-critiques of films that i have watched lately:

1.) Bedtime Stories (Adam Shankman, 2008) - Totally hilarious but subliminally homo-infused and dumb.

2.) Lust, Caution (Ang Lee, 2007) - Perfectly pitched erotically charged epic, a reexamination of Lee.

3.) Spirited Away (Hayao Miyzaki, 2001) - Brilliant! Nothing beats a Miyazaki portrayal of friendship.

4.) Ran (Akira Kurosawa, 1985) - A masterpiece! The best of Kurosawa!

That's all for now!