MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARY: Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARY:
Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
An documentary announcement post


I just got this recently from crack in the internet.

This my friends, is THE documentary of the great Roman Polanski, a director and also a human person who makes fundamental mistakes. This documentary graced in the Sundance F.F. 2008 and was premiered in mainstream television last June 9 this year on HBO. I guess I am too busy eating hotdogs at movie-corner stands, and forgot to get a glimpse of this award-winning documentary. But hey, if you found a crack in the net that leads to this great piece of documentary, tell me so!

email me at adrian.mendizabal@gmail.com




please help me find this!


I can't wait to watch this doc.

------------------
D.E.C.B.T.T.T.
---Ad
-----------------

Ciao!